Spring is finally here, well on the West side of the country at least. I was lucky enough to escape the dreadful snow and get a head start on Spring this year. The sun has been peaking out and temperatures have been rising. :) What does that mean? Flats are coming out, coats are being traded for light weight cardigans and gorgeous colours are appearing in both nature and on clothes. Here is how I am contemplating Spring at
this moment:
It's time to change up the heavy lotion for light weight moisturizer: My new discovery is the H2O gel
Panoramic view from the balcony
Red Hot Tamale Nail polish for my toes
Tulips that sit on the kitchen table
Blossoming tree line
What is your Spring looking like so far? If, like me, you are enjoying mild weather, I hope your making the best of it. For the rest of you, no worries it's coming your way!
MeMo