
I am fairly uncomplicated when it comes to weekends. I do not require an overbooked agenda of activities or any fancy restaurant. What is mainly important to me is an easy breakfast (See above) and at least one cup of coffee, the darker the better. Of course I will never refuse any fun activity like visiting the Vancouver Aquarium this weekend to meet with my long lost family (As the boyfriend jokingly put it). We took a cab to get there but enjoyed the hour long walk back home through Stanley Park. The weekend ended with a beautiful sunset we got to view from our balcony. I could not have asked for better! :)

Cute little friend
Monarch butterfly
Colourful Reefs that remind you of Spring colours
Some Jelly fish I wouldn't want to encounter
A Toad that is unlikely cute
View of the city from Stanley park
Watching the sunset from our balcony
When it comes to animals, I am a mush ball. I love them all! The main mission of the Vancouver Aquarium is to rescue and rehabilitate any marine mammal in distress. If you are from the Vancouver area you can easily visit the aquarium and donate any amount to help support them. If you are not, donations are accepted via Web site, phone, mail. You can visit the site: http://www.vanaqua.org/mmr/support to help support the cause. I hope you had a great weekend too!!
MeMo