I will be leaving for Montreal Friday night after work; I am NO avid flyer, I actually get anxiety almost a week before flying..(I am in that week) To calm my nerves, I thought planning an outfit around the flight might make me less nervous (Remember how you felt much more confident on your first day of school with your new sneakers or outfit?) So my big master plan is to pick up some new stuff before Friday.
I was browsing through the internet and found that a lot of people wonder: What should I wear on a flight? Some end up in Juicy sweats and Uggs, others in dresses and heels. I, personally, always go for Jeans as a base and then go for layering the rest of the outfit. Where you can have fun is with your shoes (I go for flats like the above), your luggage and accessories. Now all I need is my I-Pod filled up and a good book! Wish me luck :)
MeMo










