Saturday, November 12, 2011
Lounging problems.
Wrap | Scarf | Shirt | Pants | Socks | Leg warmers | Pants
Lately, my "boudoir attire" has mainly consisted of a ratty old pair of pants combined with the luckiest first t-shirt I can put my hands on. The second I walk thru the door after work or after running errands, my new uniform simultaneously comes on. I do feel bad for the people who have seen me in this accoutrement. I have clothes for work, for play but when it comes to the "clothes for lounging" territory, I am completely clueless.
So I ventured around town this week to see if I could spot anything to replace my current look. To my surprise, JACOB's new arrivals consisted of just what I needed..They called it the Chalet look. They made it look so easy. They made me want to have it all. Above are some pieces of the collection but I've also added the tights from H&M (They were cheaper than the ones found at Jacob) and #7 is just for fun (See price tag, breathe..)
So on this cold and rainy weekend, I plan on looking presentable in my own house I guess?!
Have a great weekend!
