The weekend is here and I couldn't be more thrilled! My week was filled with work, visiting apartments (1 that I reeeaaally loved, fingers crossed!) and other pretty wacky situations (Post to come next week). But Weekend won't mean doing nada; I want to send all of my Holiday cards out, I am in major need of starting my Christmas shopping & there is the Christmas market here in Vancouver that I want to head out to. (Add to that: laundry, cleaning, baking..) I know I haven't been blogging a lot lately but between work, planning our trip back home for the Holidays & finding a new place before the new year..I've been out of touch with a lot. Looking forward to being back here more often!
Have an amazing Saturday & Sunday!
MeMo
P.S. In the midst of all my projects in the works, I've found time to re design the look of my blog. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. In the midst of all my projects in the works, I've found time to re design the look of my blog. Hope you enjoy!
