Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Friday Of The Year 2011


In 2011, I moved across the country, got engaged, found a job that keeps me fulfilled & that I love, started Memoscloset...Sure there has been a few bumps in the road but in retrospect I can say that it was a good year. I hope you can find happy moments from 2011 and that 2012 is even better to you & your close ones. 

Even if it has been a good year, I have a couple of resolutions for the New Year to try out: 

Stop playing with my nails when i'm jittery 
Go to bed later than 9 pm ( Hey, I wake up early!)
Stop focusing on the small stuff I can't change
Be happy with myself even if i'm not always perfect (Nobody is)

The list could probably go on but I'll stick to those for now! Do you have any resolutions for 2012?

Have a great one!

MeMo