Monday, February 21, 2011

Greetings from B.C.



This past week in Vancouver has been pretty crazy yet very fun; I have been busying myself sending off resumes, finding a place to call home for the next 3 months and roaming around the beautiful city streets. I have to say, Vancouver has grown on me fairly quickly. While looking for a place to stay, we are really lucky to be staying at the Level furnished living in downtown Vancouver. They offer great amenities and fully furnished condo units decorated with amazing taste. I feel at home with a little vacation vibe added to it. They serve as a hotel but you can also lease one month at a time. The bedroom was a little messy so I opted to not post the pictures ;) Here is a little preview of what they offer.



This weekend was fun filled with breakfasts and long walks around the city trying to figure out which spots we liked more than the other (which is really hard); I will share in the posts to come ;)


City surrounded in mountains

You can find beautiful views from anywhere. On this note, I am out to go grab some food outside!

M