Sunday, October 23, 2011

UGG opens up in Vancouver


Last Thursday I got the opportunity to help celebrate the opening of the UGG Australia store in Vancouver. While most are familiar with the original UGG boots that can be found in a high number of shoe stores these days, the store itself has a lot more to offer: I am talking hats, riding boots & jackets to so much more (The cutest mittens I tell you!)

We were greeted with champagne, got to try on a large selection of boots & left armed with a goodie bag. I do think the store will be successful but I'd suggest we start saving asap because the price tags are a little on the hefty side..

Go see for yourself, they have great staff on hand to help you find the perfect something! 

2633 Granville St.
Vancouver, B.C.
V6H 3H2

| Perfect for a snow covered winter |
| They also offer a large selection of bags/purses |


| The classic UGG boot |
| Personally, I am in love with this boot |



I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend! Here in Vancity, the weather is amazing! :)