Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Working Girl.
We don't have a specific dress code at work. We go by " Business Casual" which means we can get away with jeans & a dressier top or vice versa. I usually dress according to my morning mood: Some days I will wear the high waisted skirt with a blouse and on others I will wear tights and slouchy top. Out of all of the days spent at work, the most productive ones are when I am dressed for business, meaning sans the tights..
We brushed on the subject at lunch today and my coworkers seemed to agree with me. Even if you are not meeting with clients, dressing like you are puts you in that professional state of mind. These photos from ELLE Mexico (and found on the small shop blog: Psst check her out!) have got me swooning over work clothes!
Happy middle of the week! :)



