Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday Recap!


2012 is here! How fast was that? I've put together a quick recap of my Holiday which went by in a flash by the way! We spent 5 days in Montreal then New Years Eve in Victoria (Which is so beautiful and quaint!) We also squeezed in some time to move into our new place. Phheww! I feel like I need another week vacation after all of that craziness. The weekend won't come soon enough! 

1. After dinner in Victoria on New Year's Eve
2. Unconventional but oh so Delicious Christmas Eve dinner
3. Some of my New Year's Resolutions
4. Many gifts (We were pretty spoiled!)
5. My puppy pooped from so much partying
6. At our hotel for New Year's
7. Pretty candles as part of the table centrepieces 
8. Just a random picture of the greeting we sent out for the Holidays
9. Familia!
10. On the boat heading to Vancouver Island
11. Cute wrapping 

Have a fabulous year everyone!

MeMo xx