Friday, June 17, 2011

FrIdAy SmiLeS...

Finally Friday! The week started off slow but turned out pretty fun: I got free Rhianna tickets, then when I went to pick up shampoo at the drug store I found out they were having a makeover event (Turns out great as I was heading out that night) and today I received a basket of Dior products! I wish it were like that every week. Besides those freebies, here are the smiles of my week!

Enfin Vendredi! La semaine a été plutôt longue mais c'est terminée avec des cadeaux imprévus: Billets de spectacles pour aller voir Rhianna, une session maquillage gratuite et aujourd'hui j'ai reçu un panier rempli de produits Dior. :) Apart ces belles surprises voiçi les "sourires" de ma semaine!

{Watching the game with Ciders Mmmm}
{Caramelized onion dip I made for watching the Hockey game. Find recipe here
{Miss Dior, part of my gift basket}
{Michael Kors, friendship bracelets, Engagement ring & Evil eye bracelet bought at the flea market}
{The view from the balcony always makes me smile}


Passez une belle fin de semaine!!
Have a great weekend!

MeMo