My work environment is pretty relaxed when is comes to dress code. I have already done the "black pencil skirt & blouse" and although it's fun at first, I got bored pretty easily and the girls at work let me in on a little secret (Jeans are the way to go). I wore my flowy skirt for the first time today as the sun has finally peaked out and although my day was hectic (I locked myself out for about an hour + was crazy busy to say the least) but how can you not smile when your wearing a zebra printed red skirt?
Je suis chanceuse de travailler dans un environnement ou nous sommes pas mal libre lorsque l'on parle de code vestimentaire. J'ai porté jupe et blouse pendant mes trois premiers jours avant que ça "prenne le bord". Aujourd'hui, comme le soleil a décidé de nous rendre visite, j'ai porté ma jupe rouge pour la première fois. Même si la journée = Chaos aujourd'hui, Comment ne pas sourire lorsque votre jupe arbore de petits zèbres?
 |
| {Aldo Tan Wedges} |
 |
| {Michael Kors Watch + FriendShip Bracelet= Go to combo these days} |
 |
| {Zebra Skirt From Zara} |
 |
| {Tan Belt From Urban Outfitters} |
 |
{Skirt & Blazer From Zara, Clutch From American Apparel, Shoes From Aldo, Belt From Urban Outfitter}
HAPPY TUESDAY! CROSSING MY FINGERS FRIDAY WILL COME SOONER THAN LATER!
BON MARDI! EN ESPÉRANT QUE VENDREDI ARRIVE LE PLUS RAPIDEMENT POSSIBLE!
MeMo :) |