Like most people in our modern world, I get caught up in life. I like projects {sometimes big projects like moving across the country or starting a blog that requires almost the same workload as a full day of work.} With time, I have to shamefully admit I have acquired a taste for bigger and not necessarily better things. When I noticed I wasn’t excited about the small stuff that used to make my heart flutter, I knew it was time to go back to basics.
I’m not the first one who decides to go under: Liz from Eat, Pray,Love left all behind to embark on a soul searching journey, major clothing moguls like Zara (see lookbook here) have focused their Summer Collection on simple yet clean cuts and stars have been spotted wearing what seems to be the no makeup look (See here)..Umm maybe we should clue in.
![]() |
| Photographer Matteo Montanari & model Mona Johannesson have perfectly captured how I feel; Less is more |
![]() |
| Mona is simply naturally stunning. Editorial for Amica March 2011 |
![]() |
| Let’s enjoy Life’s smallest pleasures, a makeup and clothes free Summer(okay maybe not) |
In Life, like in Fashion, Less is always More.



