Thursday, July 21, 2011
Thursday Recipe: Rosemary Infused Pasta
Don't be fooled by the lack of ingredients in this recipe. When we were buying the ingredients for this pasta plate, all I could think was: "I will need extra parm on this one." Truth be told, I didn't even put ANY cheese on this. {And everybody knows my soft spot for cheese}:
You will need:
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh rosemary
- 2 garlics cloves, minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Long pasta (Spaghetti, spaghettini, linguini ...)
- Olive oil
Heres what you'll do:
- In a mixing bowl, combine cherry tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss.
- Arrange the tomato mixture on a lined baking sheet. Top the tomatoes with rosemary sprigs.
- Cover your baking sheet with aluminium foil. Bake your tomatoes for 45 minutes. It will smell great.
- Prepare your pasta according to instruction on package.
- Once your pasta is cooked, fold in your roasted tomatoes and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Enjoy with some crusty bread and good wine!
{Recipe courtesy of the bf, photography and assisting at drinking the wine by moi}