After many hours spent lounging around outside, {With Sunscreen applied of course} your skin craves some TLC come Fall. Yes, I know some of us have just started seeing some sun and here I am blaberring about Fall.. I don't want to burst any bubbles here but August is just around the corner...Just sayin ;) Treat your skin to these five things & get Fall ready:
1. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and will prevent fine lines: Murad Active Radiance Serum
2. Exfoliation! Dissolve extra dead cells & dirt with Laura Mercier
3. Sunscreen. Slather it on even once Summer is over. I Love Clinique
4. Retinol. Triggers collagen, increases Cell turnover.. Need I say more? Retinol Renewal Serum
5. Moisture. It may sound weird, when in Summer your skin seems greasy, but it is a step you cannot overlook. Dior Skin Perfect
ARE YOU JUST AS EXCITED AS I AM FOR FALL TO ARRIVE?
