Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday...


It is Friday and I bring you pictures of..My feet! No flowers this week but a pedicure for me. The lovely ladies at La Lotus, corner Seymour & Davie, offer manis/pedis, face treatments and so much more. Now I am ready for a fun packed weekend. I had more pictures but the more I looked at them the more I couldn't help but think that feet are actually not that great to look at. So, I will leave it at this.

Great links from around the World Wide Web:
~ Don't want to get inked for life? Find wicked temporary tats here
~ Write an open letter anonymously and post here
~ I just love Kate Moss's easy Summer make up
~ Catching up on breaking news is so much easier when accompanied with breathtaking pictures
~ Remember when we used to all make Friendship bracelets
~ Sometimes, the best products are from the drugstore
~ View Christian Siriano's chic chic chic pad

{This is not the polish used on my toes but the closest colour I have for touch ups}
{These sandals complement well the new colour on my toes}


Bon Weekend!