Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Monday!



I am usually not too fond of Mondays, in my opinion they have a way of sneaking up behind you when, let's face it, you are not ready to see it just yet.  But today here in Canada (Most of Canada that is), Monday is off duty! So we get that extra day to enjoy the sun. And Sun, we have been getting here on the West coast finally. Yesterday, the bf and I spent part of the day at English Bay soaking in the rays at Gay Pride & eating what I think are the most amazing sandwiches from Baguette Time (Corner Davies & Bute).
~~~~~~~

Being an East coast girl, I am always in Awe in front of the gorgeous mountains and ocean that circle the city.Vancouver is the best city to live in when sunshine decides to drop by. Every corner seems alive and upbeat right now. I will be spending the afternoon at Jericho beach, catching up on some reading and making the most of this 3 day weekend.



Happy Monday! How is it already August 1st?!