Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The best way to appreciate your work is to imagine yourself without one...


I had been jobless since arriving in Vancouver and I have to say it was a somewhat difficult time for me. Yes, I did try to keep myself pretty busy but this little part of me yearned for something more. Forward a month later and I am newly employed! Yay! (Funny enough, I caught myself day dreaming today about the days when I got to sleep in and relish every minute of my day..Aren't we ever satisfied?) So to update all of you, work has been great so far. I've gotten to meet a really genuine team of people and i'm looking forward to learning so much from them.

I took my camera with me this morning so I could take pictures on my way to work. With a scenery like this one, wouldn't you want to be walking to work every morning? I have the option to take the bus but so far I've enjoyed the 25 minute walk.

( Sun rise..Yes I leave before 7 am..)

(On the bridge )

(Main street near work... Pretty uphill but I get a good workout ;) )


I have seen myself without work so referring to Oscar Wilde's quote in my title, I truly appreciate this experience!
MeMo