Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday at the market...

Saturday was beautiful and warm out. I decided it was a great day to plan a nice meal and head to the farmers market to purchase all of what was needed (And more!) hehehe.. I am lucky enough to live 20 minutes away from Granville Island which boast from locally grown vegetables to the cutest antique shops you can find. It was packed with people, who like me had decided to get out of the rain rut and shop around. I could literally spend hours there shopping around for fruits, hand made jewellery and fish and chips! I gave my pictures a little vintage look because the market reminded of my childhood and I wanted to give them that old vibe...



Oh and if you were wondering, the meal I made was sausage, shrimp jambalaya. Turned out good but I have to say, it looks simple but trust me it gets a little complicated at times ;)
MeMo