Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A little colour never hurt anyone...

A little colour never hurt anyone...

I know I have been going on and on about nude colours lately but today I wore my new bright red top seen
here to work paired with a high waisted black and white chiffon skirt and got many compliments on how bright colours looked so nice on me.. Hummm..Ironically, I had already started working on a post that talked about this summer's brights so I decided that today was THE day. Here it goes; I am really warming up to pretty brights! Those of you who know me well know I am always drawn to "funeral appropriate" colours. I wouldn't wear brights head to toe but I am lusting at the above jeans that I would simply try out with a white tank and cute gold tone sandals. All items above can be purchased at the addresses below. Will you be trying this new trend?

MeMo

J brand jeans
245 EUR - stylebop.com

J brand jeans
229 EUR - jades24.com

J Brand mid rise skinny jeans
$175 - net-a-porter.com

Earnest sewn jeans
151 GBP - farfetch.com

TopShop skinny fit jeans
$80 - topshop.com