Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Childhood smells of perfume and brownies.."




Jimmy Choo is best known for his shoes but luckily the femininity and sensuality found in his designs are now available in a beautifully crafted perfume. Mmmm!! I am no expert in perfumes so I won't be telling you about all of it's different notes ;) but one thing I do know, it smells just as his shoes look: Amazing! It comes perfectly with the arrival of spring/summer.

I am really faithful when it comes to perfumes (And pretty much everything else). I wore CK One for the longest time during my teenage years, then Lanvin during the beginning of my twenties and now I have been wearing Prada Lavender. Though I really like the Prada, it reminds me of winter so Jimmy will be my Summer scent.

I know I only found it at the Bay but look for other locations too, it might be available elsewhere near you.

MeMo