Friday, April 29, 2011

My week in a flash


This week was weird; It didn't go by fast yet it wasn't slow either...It was just there. Most people were on a Hype for the Royal wedding which I thought was a little over the top until I actually caught a little video this morning and got a little teary. It is a happily ever after story after all. Awww! ;) I don't have any special plans for the weekend so we'll see what comes our way.

{ All natural flavour lollipop from a candy store trip}

[ Bikini season on it's way makes for healthier meals}

{ One of the flowers my bf picked on his way home from work}

{ Two new nail polishes to add to my Summer collection}


Did any of you watch the royal wedding? Or will it be part of your weekend plans?

Have a great weekend!!!!
MeMo