The weather this weekend has been pretty dull compared to the beautiful week we had. It was basically all showers the entire time. That type of weather means one thing to me: Watch the rain fall in the comfort of my living room in my jogging pants. At one point though saturday we decided to go out to have an early dinner/late lunch and catch the movie Hanna. Unfortunately once we got to the movie's, it was sold out..So we did what we should have done in the first place when it rains; We bought some old movies, wine and I slipped into my *Not so loved by the boyfriend pants* ;)
A little glimpse of me and gloomy weather
Home made chips that are almost burned (I did burn the first batch not paying attention)
Two things that work really well together: Dove dark chocolate and red wine. Mmmm
Picture I took last week that reminds you to LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH
The installation is called "A-MAZE-in Laughter"
So this was my weekend in pictures! I am starting my new work tomorrow and am kinda nervous..Like a little girl going to her first day of school, I already pulled out the clothes I'm going to wear and feel like I won't be getting much sleep tonight. Well, I'll keep you posted.
MeMo