Monday, August 22, 2011

Blogging Love


Happy Monday! I had written down my thoughts on blogging about a week ago, saved it on my desktop and completely forgot about it. Then today, feeling a bit let down by the weather (It's pouring here in VC) and having no great weekend shots to post about, I thought it would be the perfect time to share my top 5.

I've been writing this blog for a little under 6 months now and have been enjoying every minute of it. Over the course of it all, I've not only learned about new fashion trends but I've also gained knowledge in better utilizing social media, photography, editing and everything else in between. :)

This brings me to say that publishing a first post is scary and some people probably don't care much about what I write but I don't care, at the end of the day it is so very worth it and it makes me happy. That counts for something right?!