When the weekend rolls around all I want to do is sip coffee all day, eat, sleep..Basically do close to nothing. Then comes Sunday night and I kick myself in the butt for not going outside.. After a week of work, hosting another friend from out of town and working on the blog, I felt totally beat come last Friday. My bf was kind enough to kick me in the butt (Sorry for so much butt talk) and make me go out. We enjoyed a day at Grouse Mountain that left my legs to burn but was oh so worth it. We also squeezed in a picnic with frisbee tossing. I don't know if everyone is like that, but the second we were out I told myself I should do that every weekend. I just need the little nudge sometimes..
 |
| {City view from afar} |
 |
| {Leftover snow} |
 |
| {Mountains in the sky} |
 |
| {It is not a picnic without wine filled mason jars} |
 |
| {À la française} |
 |
{My end of day gift}
|
I hope you all enjoyed a great weekend!
MeMo