![]() |
| Wear your dancing shoes, it's Friday!! Miu Miu Heels Friday you are finally here. The sun is out & the sea gulls have been screaming at each other since 5 am this morning but it's all good because when you get here, Saturday and Sunday follow your lead. I'm looking forward to relaxing because the past weeks have been kinda busy on my end. I know the movie {The Help} is out but I actually want to finish the book so I'm planning on catching up on some reading which I've been neglecting lately. The thing I'm most excited in doing though is getting my hair finally done (It's more than time let me tell you) scarves and headbands are no longer doing the trick.. So before I bore you to sleep with my "exciting" weekend/hair plans, here are real exciting links on the World Wide Web this week: I love Anthropologie for their clothes but their home section is what I really look at. Please do add this Pesto Quinoa Recipe to your cook book. Make memories that last forever by using pinholepress to transform your pictures into book/calendars. Have you discovered the new collection from ASOS yet? This photography from Jonathon Kambouris will make you drool. Every modern girlie girl's dream home. Tom's shoes collaborate with MK & Ashley Olsen for a brand new Fall collection. I hope you all have a great weekend! MeMo |
