Sunday, August 14, 2011

Late DIY

Find the full tutorial here & courtesy of the girls @ becauseimaddicted 

A DIY on a Sunday? I know that's not how it usually works (If you don't know what i'm talking about, read the DIY section) but at least the weekend is not over so I can kind of be forgiven right?! Plus, we are talking friendship bracelets today as an amend. That has to count for something. 
~~~
We've been seeing friendship bracelets in all forms this Summer 2011: Stacked up for an armful of bracelets, delicate just on their own...So many options! Here is another way to make them: With links and it's as simple as simple can be, I promise! You can use a colourful cord as seen here or thread each side like an original friendship bracelet (I'd spend entire Summers doing those) and tie. Again, so many options and YOU decide. 
~~~
I also suggest keeping this trend going for Fall simply by using darker colours (I think you figured that one) ;)

HAPPY SUNDAY & DIY