Showing off dark roots is a Fashion statement for some now a days. Here, in real life, if I have to stare one more minute at a dark hair of mine (Yep I'm no natural blondie) someone will have to fight me off with a peroxyde bottle. Since i'm in no luck, my appointment is only in a week, I've decided to go with it and find ways to make my roots seem less noticeable. Besides the tips above, here are what the pros have to say:
1. Don't part your hair in a straight line. Opt for a zigzag separation instead.
2. Blow dry your hair upside down, tease hair at the crown: Whatever you can do to get volume will help.
3. Curling your hair will make the rest of your hair darker so your roots will contrast less.
4. Dust light compressed powder at the crown. Umm never thought of that?!
5. If all else fails, use my cute cover up tips seen above.
6. And if that fails, attempt to play hair dresser with an at home kit. (I've tried in the past and it left me in tears fyi)
Whatever you do, don't make a fuss about it. It's hair.
